[Management Service] |
[Letting and Tenant Finding Service] |
[landlord enquiry form]
Letting and Tenant Finding Service
The services provided are:-
- Calculate rental value.
- Market the property through advertising the internet.
- Full inventory - condition of decorations etc.
- Arrange and accompany Tenant to view property.
- Obtain references from Tenant - Employer References, and Court Registrar in London (CCJ's)
- Collect deposit from Tenants against dilapidation.
- Collect one month in advance rent
- Draw up Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement - Notice Requiring Possession - Section 21.
- Ensure signatures are obtained on Tenancy Agreement
- Organise insurance policy if required by Landlord (contents and building insurance).
- Issue Landlord and Tenant Information Pack - containing all relevant letting documentation
- Take meter readings and transfer all services into Tenant's name plus Council Tax and Water Companies etc
- Ensure Tenants Signature is on property inventory
This full service will cost £275.00 which can be deducted from the first months rent.
Additional Charges if required:-
- Raising a six month tenancy agreement
- Administration Charge £25.00
- Final Checking out of inventory
- Inspection with tenant £40.00