[Management Service] |
[Letting and Tenant Finding Service] |
[landlord enquiry form]
The services provided are:-
- Calculate rental value.
- Market the property through advertising and the internet.
- Full inventory - condition of decorations etc.
- Arrange and accompany Tenant to view property.
- Obtain references from tenant - Employer References, and Court Registrar in London (CCJ'S)
- Notify Mortgage Lender that property is being rented - if required after the owner has obtained prior consent to the letting.
- Retain deposit from Tenant against dilapidation.
- Collect one months rent in advance.
- Draw up Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement - Notice Requiring Possession Section 21.
- Ensure signatures are obtained on Tenancy Agreement
- If required organise insurance policy for Landlord i.e content and building insurance
- Take meter readings and transfer all services into Tenant's name plus Council Tax and Water Companies etc
- Ensure Tenant signature is on property inventory
- First day Tenant moves into property check that there are no problems.
- Regular property Inspections
- Send monthlyStatement to Landlord
- Transfer monthly rent received to Landlord
- If maintenance/repair is required will notify Landlord immediately cost will either be deducted from monthly rent/insurance policy claim or at Landlord's discretion
- Will liaise between Landlord and Tenant when required.
- Will issue two warning letters to Tenants if problems arise.
- If problem persist will submit a termination notice to Tenant (two months notice required).
- At the end of the tenancy the property will have a final inventory inspection and TTA will carry out any necessary issues.
This service will cost 10% of monthly rent received.